How to Schedule an Appointment
Scheduling is easy. You may contact us at (509) 996-3970 or via our Contact Form (email). When using email, please include your contact information along with the best days/times for an appointment. Often we are busy or on other lines, so you’re likely to hear back from us more quickly via email.
When scheduling an appointment, please be prepared to provide the following:
- Information regarding your insurance plan. (Please bring your insurance card, if applicable, to every appointment.)
- Personal contact information
- Any applicable co-pay
- Current prescription bottles or natural pharmacy items
- List of thoughts and/or questions regarding your current state of health, challenges and/or goals you may have (optional, but helpful)
- 5-Day diet diary (optional, but helpful)
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Please come in, have a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. Dr. Sierra will let you know when she is ready to see you, as we don’t have a receptionist at our front desk. If you don’t have your Intake Form(s) completed before your first visit, be sure to arrive 20 minutes early to allow time for completion.
In addition to the items listed in the appointment section, please bring the following items with you to your first visit as well:
- Completed Intake Forms
- Previous applicable medical records if not previously faxed
The Principles of Naturopathic Medicine
1. First, do no harm.
2. Act in co-operation with the healing power of nature.
3. Address the fundamental causes of disease.
4. Heal the whole person through individualized treatment.
5. Teach the principles of healthy living and preventive medicine.